Re: sun tracking

Hi Rob.  I think you can get that info from the US Naval Observatory
site.  I don't have the address handy -- on another computer, but I am
sure you can get it on a search.

If that does not work, I teach astronomy and have several programs to do
the same thing.  You could give me your lat/lon, what time period you need
the info and what time interval.  I could send it to you as an attched
text file or in the e-mail message.

Rick, WB3CSY