PrimeStar dishes and 5 Ghz.?

Hello again:
Well of course it's good past the 5 Ghz. i incorrectly posted!
If it weren't, why did they make it for 12 then?

I suppose, working on a C-band LNB and trying to reply to Mr. Cole's
message had me doing opposites....thinking X-band and typing C-band.
I should have remembered that as i had the feeds from two of those
dishes on my bench when i was thinking of my response<dumb look>!

Either way, thanks for pointing out my error Jim!

73!
Ernest