Re: Down East Microwave Inc.

Try adjusting the frequency trimming variable cap.  You will probably find a
spot where the osc will self start reliably every time.  Now netting it to
exactly a 2256 MHz LO and self starting might be a problem.  I've built many
DEM kits and the LO's are have always been a problem until they are tweaked
into reliability.  I think I'd rather live with a little frequency offset
than have to trick the LO into oscillation.

Fred W0FMS