Permanent SATGates

I justed added our 4th permanent ISS APRS Satgate to the web page below.
If you or anyone you know is feeding ISS downlink packets into APRS and
the ARISS system please let me know so I can add them to theese:

KB2WQM  NJ
K7MT    Montanna
NA4V    Georgia
PT2VHF  Brazil

Sure would be nice to know who is feeding from Europe...

THe first MAP that shows up on the WEB page below is the "anticipated"
coverage, but in the text is a link to the real map of "permanent sites".
As you can see, we have a long way to go.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

ISS-APRS FAQ:       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html