Re: re AO-40:tracking in USA xmsatellites as test sig

Hello all! This portion of your original message was very
interesting.  We really need to know about signals near AO-40
downlink that can be used for S band receiver checks.  Any
additional information you might have would be appreciated.
Cliff K7RR