Helix Design

Hello,

I have a 45cm dish, DirecTV variety.... Yes I know, I'm an Aussie, I purchased it from a US person.....

I'm either looking to use the dish or just a plain old helix(I currently use one to get L1 Band GPS Satellites)...... Does anybody have any sites/software to design one of
these ?

I'd prefer one that can be tweaked to give a 50ohm match or a 25ohm match that I may be able to match later on after the preamplifier circuit....

Matt Donohoe
m_donohoe@dingoblue.net.au