Re: primestar dish info question

Robert Oler wrote:

> Doug...
>
> its good for both horizontal and vertical pol hence its good for CP.
>
> primestar made use of both pols.

Thanks Robert , after I made that posting , I decided to tear the
feed/downconverter apart and sure enough it had two elements inside the
waveguide .....

Real neat feed , kinda like a chaparal with the concentric rings ....

thanks again for the reply , I also went back and saw David Rush's
posting with his pictures on how he mounted his helix on it , neat stuff
.

Funny , I had been ignoring the primestar thread , cuz I didn't have one
, now I want to know all about it :^)

Guess I will search the 'bb archives and learn some :^)

73

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544