primestar dish info question

Ok , so I was at a ham's yardsale ( he's moving to california ) and he
gave me a primestar dish and mount and feed .

So my question is , this dish looks to be made of fiberglass , so does
anyone know whether it has a crossed grid embedded in the fiberglass or
is it just like the bar-b-que dish which is not good for circular pol'

anyone know ?

it sure is lighter than my andrew metal dish ......

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544