Re: Moon keps

Once years ago I saw a little DOS utility that would generate lunar Keps
for standard tracking software.  For best results, the program needed to
be  run every few days as the moon doesn't behave as near earth orbiting
objects do and the generated element sets went bad fast.

I saw this program on a BBS called D.R.I.G. in Texas.  I don't know if it's
around anymore. They had quite a nice selection of astronomical type software.

kb7adl