FT100 CAT Interfacing

Hi,

I need some help.... I have an FT100 that I want to tune via it's CAT
interface, I am trying to write a program to control it via a DDE link with
Winorbit to adjust the frequency for doppler effect.

I know that the CAT interface cable works fine, but I cannot get VB to talk
to the FT100. Does anyone have a snippet of code that shows the correct
'string' to send to the FT100 that they could let me have?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance,

John
M1DRF