Re: IHU-2 Telemetry availability?

> When the S2 beacon was turned off during the arcject burns, the IHU-2 was
> collecting telemetry to be downloaded by the command team.  Will this, or is
> this telemetry available in the archives?

Yes, all the telemetry which is available to the command team
is also available for everyone in the archive.

Hmm.. does anybody know another satellite were this is the case?

I suggest some on this board reconstruct exactly what happened
and tells us the real thing within the next 24 hours...

73s Peter DB2OS