Re: Doppler Tuning

Ed,

I used the dsp-12 for pacsats several years ago with an older computer.
Since I changed qth I have not put the pacsat station back on the air.  As I
mentioned in my original message, I have some difficulty with I/O conflicts
with my current Pentium II, 400 Mhz system.

There is a firmware patch required to decode 514 byte telemetry packets with
the dsp-12.

Are you interested in pacsats or AO-40 telemetry?
What version firmware is installed in your dsp-12?

If I can help, I am quite willing.

73's de Ken - K5GUU