Too Many Messages

Perhaps someone has solved this problem before...

I now have something like 15,100 AMSAT-BB messages in an AMSAT-BB folder on
Outlook Express.  I would like to delete or at least archive, say,
everything older than 30 days or so.  Is there a straightforward way for me
to do that?  I don't want to highlight each message and hit delete, and
would prefer not to simply delete everything in the folder.

Thanks and 73,
Frank
wb2bxo@amsat.org