Re: Re: AMSAT-BB-digest V2001 #437

on 7/7/01 11:49 AM, Jens H. Jensen at topcat@mail1.stofanet.dk wrote:

>> Be an observer, have faith, try vallium.
>
> Jon raises questions that many of us will want to hear answers to.
>
> The fatalistic approach usually does not lead to any progress.
> When $M's are involved it becomes all the more serious.

It's interesting how there are still no answers.  Mike West asked the same
thing I did as part of a post and DB2OS blew off that question completely.

I've had faith and defended the control team, but we've now gotten 3 times
the desired increase in perigee height and burned 7 times the fuel (56 kg
vs. 8).  Something doesn't add up.

73,

Jon
NA9D