Doppler Tuning

I am copying AO-40 telemetry using a LLGrace DSP-12 modem.  My station
consists of an FT-736R for the 145 Mhz i.f. and an AIDC 3733 downconverter
with a 3' BBQ Dish.

Tracking software is Nova for Windows running on a Pentium II @ 400 Mhz.

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best approach for auto frequency
control to correct for doppler?  I have a KCT tracker/tuner installed in the
PC which works fine for the tracking function.  I also have Wisp 32
available, but I have had problems implementing this software package on
this PC.  There appear to be some I/O conflicts.

Your suggestions would be appreciated.

73's de Ken, K5GUU