Re: AMSAT-BB-digest V2001 #437

In a message dated 7/7/01 6:26:48 AM GMT Daylight Time,
owner-AMSAT-BB-digest@AMSAT.Org writes:

<< Are we spending so much money to really fly this much by the seat of our
 pants?

 I know I am being very critical here and some will say that I shouldn't
 judge since I'm not in the position of the control team.  I agree that I
 hardly know the first thing about orbital mechanics.  However, the people
 that are in charge are supposed to be the experts.  That's why they are
 there and I am not.  Is the expertise that lacking?

 73,

 Jon
 NA9D

Be an observer, have faith, try vallium.

David