UNI_TRAC 2000

Hi,
               UNI-TRAC 2000
The main reason for this bandwidth use is to try and
catch some of my past users who have not kept me advised
of their e-mail address changes.

The free update service to individuals is to be discontinued
and users are requested to visit the web page regularly
where copies of the latest software are now avialable for
downloading. There is also a demonstration package available
at the same location.

To generally advise the community of satellite
trackers the following are available by contacting me.

1. An inexpensive non destructive mod kit that converts
   Yaesu/Kenpro G-5400, G-5500, and G-5600 control boxes
   from relay to opto coupled triac switching.

2. For those who want to roll their own controllers there is
   a complete all solid state az\el controller with LCD
   readout

3. For those who want to control another Yaesu G-5xxx az/el
   set to carry dishes etc. There is a plug and play module
   that allows the two individual controllers to be be
   individually calibated and concurrently parallel tracked.

                  website     www.qsl.net/zl2amd/
                  e_mail      lamontd@paradise.net.nz

  73

  Dave Lamont       ZL2AMD