Re: Moon keps

> I would like to track moon and sun with the help of  Supertrak by
> ON6UG (a
> stand alone sat traker like Trakbox) but I need keplerian elements in
> NASA
> 2 line format.....
> Anyone can help me?
> 73 IW1AM
> Ferruccio

Tracking the moon is marginally possible, since it orbits the earth.  It
is far enough away that effects of other planets' orbits become
significant, so don't count on NASA-type elements being accurate for
long ..

Tracking the sun would be substantially more difficult .. ;-)

Heard from a flight instructor:
"The only dumb question is the one you DID NOT ask, resulting in my
going out and having to identify your bits and pieces in the midst of
torn and twisted metal."