Re: Feeding DC to the DEM Pre-Amp

I'm feeding the DEM 13ULNA pre-amp with the "ground"
wire that is molded to the RG-6 coax cable that is connected
to the Drake 2880.  I started to strip this ground wire off, then
decided it would make a great 13 VDC feed for the preamp.
Works great and you really don't feel you're running an
"extra" wire from the shack to the pre-amp.

I'm sure running the power up the coax works just as well, but
this is another option that may work better for others.

73 de Bill, N4DH