Feeding DC to the DEM Pre-Amp

Hi.

I've just finished building the 13ULNA kit from Down East Microwave and then
tried to figure out how best to power it.

The PCB has a quarter wave RF choke printed on the board at the output which
allows DC to be fed down the Coax.

I've fed DC to the pre-amp from a Drake converter using a couple of surface
mount components for a simple bias tee. It's not fully tested yet but, an
initial test listening to an ideal pass of UO-11 with a helix was OK.

www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk/drake.htm

73

David