Spin

AO-40 was at ALON/ALAT  274/-2 and it was moved to 261/-3 and now it's on
the way to 290/-3   WHY ?  I'm sure if the orbit is now 850 plus klicks up
at perigee, no "mysterious force" should be working on the SC....So why the
back and forth  swing with the satellite ?...  After all it was just a 90
deg turn before.

Also,  what  did happen to ALL of the Ammonia ?   How did going to use about
8 kg. go to useing all 53 kg????  or will we ever know?

Thanks for any information....

de mike