N2V Special Event

The Burlington, VT ARC and Champlain Valley, NY ARC will be sponsoring
Special Event station N2V aboard the "Cumberland" ferry celebrating 250 years
of ferry boat travel on Lake Champlain.

Hours of operation will be:
July 14 from 1200z to 0000z July 15
July 15 from 1200z to 0000z July 16

I plan to be active on AO-27, UO-14, FO-20, FO-29 and maybe AO-10 if
conditions permit. For county hunters, we'll be travelling between Grand Isle
county VT and Clinton county NY every 20 minutes.

Certificates are available via:
Special Event N2V
c/o CVARC
P.O. Box 313