For you model builders in the crowd...

I've known so many in amateur radio that also enjoy building display models
that I just want to mention the fact that two highly detailed color glossy
cardstock desktop size display models are still available through AMSAT-NA.
The first is an up to date kit of AO-40 and the other is the recently
released 1/4 scale model kit of AO-27 that was first introduced at the Space
Day event held at the Air and Space museum in DC last May.  If interested,
contact Martha at the AMSAT home office for further details and see  <A
HREF="http://www.amsat.org/amsat/catalog/trinkets.html";>
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/catalog/trinkets.html</A>. for additional info as
well as photos of workmanship by others displaying their models in the "Phase
3D model photo gallery."

73, Steve
K5PK