Re: AO-40 this evening

In a message dated 7/6/01 12:37:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
markm@konnections.net writes:

<< What can we look for in the telemetry to indicate that the solar panels
 have been deployed?

 73, Mark, KE7NS >>

Hi Mark and the gang,

If I'm not mistaken, I think the reaction wheels are spun up sometime before
panel deploy.  So, that I think would be one big event you might detect in
telemetry sometime prior to release of the panels.  I too am eager to hear
good news in either case.

Like so many of us, I'd like to offer my thanks and encouragement to the
command team.  It's been one hell of an exciting ride so far and I'm sure we
ain't seen nothin yet.

73, Steve
K5PK