Re: UO-11 beacon

Hi Chris,

I've only heard it once and due to doppler shift, it was moving down in
frequency like an express train :-) As my 60cm dish is still very experimental
at the moment and not coupled up to the boom with my steerable 2m and 70cm
antennas, tracking it was neigh on impossible too!

I agree with your comments... AO-40 is MUCH easier to hear than UO-11.

73's John EA8/G4STA