AO-40 this evening

AO-40 came up awhile ago and sounds great!  Nice to be listening when
the antennas are pointed at me!! Hi Hi  Strongest I have seen it here in
awhile, obviously!  Getting good rate of good CRC blocks!! That is while
I leave the knob on the radio alone and let AO40RCV track it!!

What can we look for in the telemetry to indicate that the solar panels
have been deployed?

73, Mark, KE7NS