RE: UO-11 Beacon

I can clearly hear the UO-11 beacon with my Drake 2880 converter(easy mods
only, providing a 6 dB NF) and a RHCP 20 turns helix.
(UO-11 uses a LHCP antenna).
Sig strength is better at AOS and LOS, and very weak at CPA.
Don't forget to correct the Doppler effect which can be as high as +/- 50
kHz

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR