Re: Digipeat, I seem to be missing something.

Peter,

Good setup there and good plan listening to it all as well.

Looks to me like you need to be sending VIA N0CALL, not TO NOCALL

Send TO:APRS With the first digipeater as: N0CALL
I don't know your TNC, but in a KPC you'd enter:
UNPROTO APRS VIA N0CALL

Couple places for more info:
http://www.ariss.net
http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/Faprswg.html

I'd also suggest trying this question and other APRS/ISS questions on
the TAPR APRS Special Interest Group. A LOT of us doing APRS via ISS
there.

Hope that helps

73

--