Re: To All US Readers! Happy Independance Day!

>It is of course meant in the nicest possible manner and definately >tongue
>in cheek!
>

>9. All American cars are hereby banned. They are crap and it is for >your
>own good. When we show you German cars, you will understand what >we mean.

This is awfully rough considering the quality of MG's, Jaguars (pre-Ford
Jaguars anyway) and other British automobiles don't you think?  I had a
college buddy with a MG that spent more time fixing it than driving it!
Now, at least with your average American car the ratio is closer to 50:50...
:O) !!!

(I'd say something about German rocket propulsion systems on satellites
tounge-in-cheek, too, but I think that too many AMSAT-BBers would think I
was serious!!! :O)  )

Happy indepedence (US) or dependence (UK, Canada, Australia) or none of the
above (the rest of the world...)

Fred W0FMS