/MM on the satellites

Hello,

Next Saturday Dirk and I will leave on hollidays/dx-expedition.
We want to make many contacts via satellite from many extreem lokations.
One of them is from the boat, from Greece to Italy.
This will be /MM (Maritime Mobile).

One thing I have to find out is where we will pass the border. This is an
problem at open sea without GPS. Maybe someone has an idea ?
Then I heard about international waters, and I was wondering what callsign
has to be used when TX at international waters.

I should say PE1RAH/MM because its international , but it can also be E.g
I/PE1RAH/MM when it is an italian ship from where you tx.

73 de PE1RAH, William.