Re: To All US Readers! Happy Independance Day!

  Well, you got the last laugh.  200 years
later, the Massachusetts government made all the local
taxpayers pay to clean up boston harbor...     I'm sure
that in addition to all the other pollution, we're paying
to dredge out the spilled tea as well...  :^)

  -al
  WB1BQE