RE: To All US Readers! Happy Independance Day!

Yes, but we did pay for it.  It was called the "MARSHALL PLAN"

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Dog page: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/4174

"The Constitution(shall)be never considered to...
prevent the people of the United States, who are
peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."

Samuel Adams, 1788