Re: To All US Readers! Happy Independance Day!

This is great!!!   Thanks for the post.
And do we have to call "fries"  "Chips" now too?

73 Gary   N9UUR

> As today is the 4th of July and a notable day for colonial relations (!) I
> remembered this little gem that popped into my intray during the US
> 'elections'(!)
>
> NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE
>
> To the citizens of the United States of America,
>
> In the light of your failure to elect a President of the USA and thus to
> govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your
> independence, effective today.

Gary Bargholz
http://home.wi.rr.com/n9uur/
AMSAT Area 9 Coordinator, Wisconsin
Chairman:  W.A.R. The WI Association of Repeaters
Treasurer:  M.R.C. The Milwaukee Repeater Club 146.910MHz PL 127.3
Owner:      N9UUR Repeater Milwaukee 442.425 MHz PL 127.3
                N9UUR-10 Milwaukee APRServe IGate (N9UUR.IMC.MU.EDU:23)