Re: PSK tone interesting on AO-40

Hi folks,

I noticed something strange a couple of nights ago too, but it
wasn't a frequency shift.  The waterfall on AO40RCV changed
suddenly from being a pair of combs to a pair of fuzzy bands.
It stayed there for a minute or so, during which telemetry stopped.
Then it suddenly changed back, and telemetry resumed.

If it happens again, I'll check the telemetry for the magnets
being on.  Could there be another problem (like, on my end)?

73s,

Greg  KO6TH