Re: PSK tone interesting on AO-40

I remember AO-10's beacon behaving similarly during magnetorquing.  Is the
period of the frequency change related to the spacecraft spin rate?   I
bet you will find that it is.  I think the explanation then was that the
changing magnetic field from the magnetorqing coils was affecting the
tuned circuits of the transponder.  I suppose it could be a sagging DC bus
voltage also.

de KM1P Joe