RE: Rotor help

Hello Jim

> i got a G-5500. It
> has 90 more degrees than the 5400b in the axmith rotation. Cannot get it
> to track properly.

Two ways I can think of...

Get the latest Fodtrack (2.6) and edit the new FODTACK.CFG file so that it
has the following in it:

  ;Azimuth rotator range: 0 for 360 degrees, 1 for 450 degrees.
  1

Alternatively, as 2.6 wasn't available to me at the time, I changed the the
39k resistor on U2D to 31k, by putting a 150k in parallel with the existing
39k.

73 Howard G6LVB