Rotor help

I was using a Fodtrack interface board, with a Yeasu G5400B rotor, and
it worked fine. Had to replace rotor with new one and i got a G-5500. It
has 90 more degrees than the 5400b in the axmith rotation. Cannot get it
to track properly. I have already tried everything that the rotor book
says, and also what the Fodtrack book says, but no luck..... Any help or
suggestions appreciated..

Jim

--
http://www.knology.net/~w4lwt