Re: AO-40 Beacon

Ken,

I have been using the daily passes of UO-11. Gives several chances a day.
Using the Down Converter Local Oscillator determination from these passes,
I was able to track AO-40 last night very close to 2401.323 (with in the
pass band). Listened until squint was too bad for good tm. Had S9 signal
(with S1 noise floor).

I did not realize that Dove DO-17 also had S band.  But I see, looking back
in my notes, QST Feb 98 that there is S band at 2401.220 Mhz. I will listen
for that today or tomorrow.  Are there others that are not listed?

Jerry, W6IHG