Re: AMSAT-DL

Hi Peter,

> the server is currently down, the USV failed..
> Hopefully it will be back tomorrow or within the next
> few days..

let me add that your DNS setup is against all sanity of DNS concepts.
Putting the two authoritative DNS servers for one domains in the same
physical LAN or even on two different interfaces (on the same LAN) of one
machine isn't a very good idea.

Sure, having a sane DNS setup won't cure a defective UPS, but there would
be at least DNS name resolution, I was really wondering what happened to
amsat-dl.org until I found out that DNS wasn't available just because one
single server wasn't.

Kind regards,

Michael
DH5DAX