New Sat Ops

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to make "First Contacts" with two
new Amateur Satellite Operators.  Charlie (I forgot to write down his call)
was operating the W3AA club station at the Ben Franklin Museum in
Philadelphia, PA.  We worked on FO20.  Bryan, KC8LMI, was worked on FO29
Sunday evening.  If you should happen to hear either station on a future
pass, make a contact and welcome them to the Satellites!

73 KE4AZN
Mike Kingery
mkingery@ala.net