Doppler tuning

All, Sri for the bandwidth.

But I lost a message that I am trying to answer.

Someone (who I have not email in the last several days) asked me for
information on the Visual Basic Radio Tuner program that I have been
developing for use with the Yaesu FT-847 radio and Nova for Windows  I have
an offer to make that person, who wrote to me in the past two months, but I
can not find where I saved the message. If that person would please
retransmit, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Jerry, W6IHG