fodtrack patch for yaesu ft-100 or ft-817

Does anyone have a software patch that will allow the FODTRACK program to
control a YEASU FT-817 or the YAESU FT-100?  I am thinking about buying one
of these rigs for a portable satellite station and want the laptop to be
able to control the radio.  I know that the program will work with the
FT-847, but that rig is a little expensive for me right now.

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!
http://www.netzero.net