TS-790/InstantTune Beta testers wanted...

Hi Guys,
I have added the TS-790 radio driver to InstantTune
with the help of Arnold, vk6vv. The TS-790 seems
to work properly with InstantTune's "Transparent"
Doppler tuning. This means that you tune with the
radio's tuning knob and the software takes care
of everything else. This is primarily for analog
transponders but digital transponders will also work.

I am looking for anyone interested in Beta testing
the new driver. To use it you will need:
1. A TS-790
2. InstantTrack
3. A PC running a Microsoft OS (DOS, Win3, Win95, Win98 etc)
4. A COM port on the PC.

As always, the InstantTune software will be provided for free.

Please send me an email if you are interested in participating.
Thanks!

Tony AA2TX