FS: Two Alliance U-110 Rotors

First, thanks for the bandwidth.

I have two Alliance U-110 rotors I'd like to sell.  They are brand new units
bought from Norm's Rotor Service.  I had intended on using them for an
elevation/azimuth system, but have since changed my mind.  These are brand
new units *without* the controller - I had planned on building a controller
from plans in the ARRL handbook.

Asking price is $44.50 each - that's what I have in them and includes
shipping.  There is no discount for purchasing both of them.

I wanted to post to the BB first.  If I have no takers in a couple of days,
I'll post them on the "online swapfests."  Just wanted to give the satellite
operators first dibs.

Please contact me directly if you're interested.

Again, thanks for the bandwidth.

73,

Joel B. Black
jbblack@dbtech.net