Re:ALAT, ALON

I'm happy to report that squint, orbit # etc. are now working
on my computer. Many thanks to the ten people who responded
to my plea. Shlomo sent screen captures which made the job
very simple. My original question had to do with changing
the alat, alon to work in Nova but Mike W9IP indicated no
change was necessary. Now if I can figure out why my program
won't accept Peters Keps I may be able to find the bird once
again.

Again many thanks.

73
Jack W4AD