Re: Nova and ALON ALAT

Ron's procedure is correct but -

The last step, if you want to display squint in your parameters window is to:

1. Select Configure View for AO40
2. Click on Format Text
3. Select Squint Angle
4. Select any other paramters you want
5. Click OK
6. Click update.
7 Click OK

Now you will see squint and maybe Operating Mode if you have set that.

Jerry, W6IHG