Re: AO40 reception

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the info. That explains it! No wonder I can't hear anything if it's
been rising an hour later. I'm using element set 99 by the way. I thought for a
while my gear had gone 'pear shaped' and at 00:30hrs (local) threw the big switch
in despair and went to bed :-)

The arcjet firing is obviously having the desired effect!

Hope to work you sometime when the transponder is activated again.

73's John (EA8/G4STA) La Palma - Canary islands.