late AOS

All,

I also got AOS much later. When I first found the signal, Nova was
predicting AZ of 116 and the signal really peaked at AZ=160 but EL was OK
as that part of orbit stayed at nearly same elevation for 40 degree of AZ.
Copied about 80 good TM blocks. MA being reported as 18 when Nova says 23.
Squint reported was 50 but I had signals at S7 (with S1 noise floor).

I notice that the first time I wrote down the az was 159 at 0015Z (Nova
predicted that az at about 2250z) or 85 minutes late.
Got to 144 degrees at 0021z and nova says 2257z (84 minutes late)

That's about all the sense I can make from my quick notes.

Jerry, W6IHG