R: AOS on AO40

Hello  Dave,

What  is please the latest  keps element set that you are using  for AO40 ?
My latest element set is numbar 100 and  my  AO40 AOS  on a free horizon
over the see went at 00:30 UTC to day june 29/ 2001instead at 23:07 UTC
on day june 28/2001 as predicted by IT and so the AOS went to me with
83 minutes of delay.

Using IT with unmodified element set 100 from NORAD the orbit number is 306
but the orbit number transmitted by TLM in the status page is 305

At the moment of  my AOS at 00:30 UTC ,AZ=258° and EL=0° the PSK telemetry
was transmitting D blocks from the YACE camera.

At first i  have received  17 D bloks and the first A block was received at
00:38:53 UTC, MA=26 as per the AO40  telemetry but the orbit number in the
status page of P3T was 305 and was 306 on IT

The last A block was received here at 01:24:25  AO40 UTC and it is in to
the ao40-archive@amsat.org  AO40 TLM Orbit 305 [ 2001-06-29 02:31:42 UTC ]

In total i have received 78 D blocks with CRCC OK and the total of blocks
received from the AOS at 00:30 UTC up to 01:24:25 AO40  UTC was 223 with
CRCC OK on PT3

Since you are within minutes with the AOS of AO40  as  predicted by IT
i would like to know from you what element set are you using  for and if
the orbit number on IT match with that of telemetry.

Also if you are using a kep set wich has been modified it will be very
usefull for the next orbits.

Tanks for this information

73 de i8CVS Domenico