AOS on AO40

I checked AOS on AO40 and the time I observed was within minutes of
what IT predicted....Certainly not in agreement with other reports on
the reflector...I'll check LOS in the morning.

I recorded 272 blocks, again using IT to steer the dish using the same
element set and the auto tuning feature of the PSK decoder...

I was watching a movie during that session so the satellite is not far off
from what the latest keps indicate???

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....